Monday, February 13, 2012

May The Force Be With You




My son is OBSESSED with Star Wars. In fact, I think that may be an understatement. It consumes his life. I think he has a little Lego Star Wars minifigure in his hand during ever waking minute. And don't even get me started on the 3D movie that came out this weekend. He has talked non stop about it!


So, I knew we had to do something that showcased his love. These were inspired by all the Valentine's Day cards out there with the kids holding out lollipops. Instead of lollipops, though, I used glow sticks to look like light sabers.





I took a pic of Nathan against a black blanket. He is holding the base of one of his lightsabers, but it is pushed all the way in so that all you see is the base. I added the text and then printed them out as 4x6 prints. Then I cut a little slit at the top of the light saber handle using an exacto knife, stuck in the glow stick, and taped it down in the back.



My kiddo is so excited to hand these out (and I am, too!)!


Sharing this at:


Cherished Bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment