Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Are You Ready for Some Football??!!

I have a tiny confession to make. I am not a huge football fan (hiding my face in shame).  Yes, I am from Texas, the land of high school and college football.  Yes, I am an Aggie, home of the 12th Man, but I just never really got into it.  I know, its horrible!  

Planning a party around football, now that's another thing!  I can do that and I can do that with a smile!  This fun party would be great for your smallest tailgaters before an important game or even to celebrate the Super Bowl at the end of the season!  

The amazing printables and many of the party supplies were courtesy of Party On! Designs.  Amber is simply amazing!  

So, without further adieu, I give you my little football party!












The delicious chocolate suckers are courtesy of Suckers by Steph. They were amazing!






No comments:

Post a Comment