Thursday, December 19, 2013

Giftcard Wreath

I must have been crazy back in August, because somehow I thought being room mom for both of my older two classes was a great idea.  Now that December has hit, I am feeling the pressure!  Christmas party number one is done, after a very late night last night. I can breathe a little easier now!

For my son's first grade class, I had to come up with a class gift for the teacher.  I love Nathan's teacher.  She is so sweet and good with him, so I knew I wanted to do something extra special for her.  I asked each parent to donate a gift card to one of her favorite places and then racked my brain to come up with something cute for her.

I ended up making a deco mesh wreath using different tutorials online and then I used red glitter clothespins to clip each giftcard to the wreath.  I figure she can easily take the cards off and use the wreath in her classroom or at home.  I am loving the way it turned out and cannot wait to give it to her tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment